Welcome to the talent registration page. Please fill out all of your basic information below. You will then be taken to a longer application form to submit. Both of these forms must be submitted at the same time for your application to be seen by Slate Model and Talent Management Inc.. You will need at least one current photo of yourself to complete these forms.
Agency Pro Software Inc End User Agreement
1.1 Agency Pro Software Inc., is not an employment agency, talent agency or casting company. Agency Pro Software Inc., is a corporation that provides Agency Pro Software, an online talent management database that this agent/casting director/manager(s), company (hereinafter referred to as “your company”), may use to enhance their ability to work with you. Through the use of Agency Pro Software, you and your company are solely responsible for the content uploaded onto the Agency Pro Software database.
1.2. You and your company own and are solely responsible for all content on this database concerning you, and you and your company are solely responsible for all activities and results of those activities, that take place through the use of this database concerning you.
2. ACCOUNT USAGE
2.1. You agree to use the Agency Pro Software Inc., Web-Based Software and the online portfolio only for storing and distributing images and data of yourself in a lawful manner. You agree not to post or distribute any images on or through the Services unless you have been granted the right to do so by the owner of the images.
2.2. Changes can be made by you to your online portfolio at any time for no fees, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. Agency Pro Software Inc., and your company retain the right to remove images or data from your portfolio at any time.
2.3. The use of sexually explicit images on Agency Pro Software Inc., are expressly forbidden, and Agency Pro Software, Inc., reserves the right to remove such images.
2.4. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR SAFEGUARDING YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD. You agree to notify your company or Agency Pro Software Inc., immediately if you believe your account is being used without your permission or has otherwise been compromised, or if you believe your password has been stolen.
2.5. Agency Pro Software Inc., is not responsible for any third-party misuse of the system or any interruption of service caused by hardware or software failure.
3. PAYMENTS: All payments for the AgencyPro services must be made directly to Agency Pro Software Inc and/or processed directly through this AgencyPro website system. All payments are Non-Refundable. I further understand and agree that this contract is continuous and that a charge will be made to my credit card on the renewal date which will be either monthly or yearly in the amount that I have agreed to pay on this billing activation payment page. If I joined monthly I agree to pay at minimum 12 monthly payments. If I decide to cancel my agreement, I will provide Agency Pro Software Inc written notice at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling customer support at 800-985-9147 30 days prior to the desired termination date.
4.1. Agency Pro Software Inc., will not sell or knowingly release any personal information or information transmitted, communicated, or conveyed by you or your company that is intended to be confidential, to any third-parties, provided that such confidence is not prohibited by law. You acknowledge that if you voluntarily disclose your personal information (e.g., your full name, user name, email address, phone number, home address, etc) in any communication to third parties through any of the Agency Pro Software services it may result in unsolicited messages from those parties.
4.2. Agency Pro Software Inc. has the rights to use your contact information to email, mail or phone you in regards to your Agency Pro Software Inc. portfolio for any billing issues, new services, technical support and any services relating to your Agency Pro Software Inc. or AgencyProTalent account.
5. INDEMNIFICATION & LIMIT OF LIABILITY
5.1. You agree to defend and indemnify Agency Pro Software Inc., and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by:
(i) you or on your behalf in excess of the liability described above; or
(ii) by third-parties including as a result of
(a)your or your companys breach of these Web-Based Software Terms, Conditions and Notices or the documents referenced herein;
(b)your or your companys violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
(c)your or your companys use of this Web-Based Software.
5.2 AGENCY PRO SOFTWARE’S LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY INCIDENT ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY you IN THE 12 MONTHS PRECEDING THE INCIDENT, WHETHER AN ACTION IS IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY
6. CUSTOMER SERVICE
6.1. QUESTIONS ABOUT AGENCY PRO SOFTWARE INC.
For general questions about your portfolio or Agency Pro Software Inc., please visit the support page on the top right once logged into your account, or contact your company directly.
6.2. PROBLEMS USING THE SOFTWARE: Please login to your talent portfolio and use the HELP/Support Form (located at the top right) for immediate assistance. If you are unable to access your portfolio, you may email our customer service department (email@example.com) or call us at 800-985-9147.
7. By submitting this application you are agreeing to receive twice-monthly emails about upgrade options and feature availability. To remove yourself from the marketing list, simply click the Unsubscribe option from any received message.
8. You agree to not post information or pictures that are not of a professional nature or which contravenes US Federal, International Trademark or copyright laws and restrictions in any way. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless Agency Pro Software Inc., its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents and representatives against, any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit. Although Agency Pro Software Inc., and its affiliates may from time to time monitor or review postings and pictures on the Site, neither Agency Pro Software Inc., nor its affiliates is under any obligation to do so. Agency Pro Software Inc., reserves the right to change or modify portfolio information as needed and without notice. Agency Pro Software Inc. and its affiliates reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post, or remove any material, links, email addresses, images, and content submitted to, or posted on your portfolio. You agree to read and adhere to the guidelines, if any, of Agency Pro Software Inc., regarding the posting of appropriate images and content. Violation of these Terms and Conditions will cause your membership to be terminated without a refund.
9. Any communication or material you post or transmit to the Service and/or the Sites is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant Agency Pro Software Inc. and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
10. Agency Pro Software Inc., makes no warranties, nor guarantees you will be booked or hired for jobs or work with your company with whom you are subscribing.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information (only when activating), social security number (only if required by your company) or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
PO Box 962
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
Last Edited on 11-16-2015
Please print this out and email or fax back to Slate Models. We have to have this signed before we can approve your account!
NONEXCLUSIVE TALENT AGREEMENT
This Nonexclusive Talent Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into in Orange County, Florida this ___ day of _____________, 2019 by and between Slate Model & Talent Management, Inc., a Florida corporation (“Slate”) and ____________________________(“Talent”).
WHEREAS, Slate is in the business of procuring or attempting to procure engagements for modeling, fashion shows, conventions, advertising, photography, television, motion pitcures and other related activities (collectively “Engagements”)
WHEREAS, Talent is interested in appointing Slate as talent’s nonexclusive agent for the purposes of obtaining and participating in Engagements.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing, and in consideration of the promises, convenants and conditions herein, the parties agree to the following.
1. RECITALS. The recitals set forth above are incorporated herein by reference.
2. APPOINTMENT. Talent appoints Slate as Talent’s nonexclusive agent to arrange for Engagements and to act as agent for Talent.
3. SLATE RESPONSIBLITIES. Slate agrees to use reasonable efforts on behalf of the Talent to arrange Engagements for Talent. Slate agrees to use reasonable efforts in promoting Talent. It is understood and agreed that Slate makes no guarantees, representations or warranties that Talent will receive any engagements for Engagements.
4. RESPONSIBILITIES OF TALENT. Talent agrees to use good faith and best efforts in performing all Engagemtns arranged by Slate. Talent must provide Slate with a minimum of seven (7) days advance notice of cancellation of any assignment for an Engagement. In the event that Talent does not provide such notice, then Talent hereby grants and authorizes Slate to deduct an additional twenty percent (20%) fee from the next Engagement arranged for Talent as a cancellation fee, The cancellation fee shall be deducted notwithstanding the fact that Slate may have arranged for alternate personnel to complete the Engagement.
5. TERM. This Agreement shall commence on the date set forth above and shall continue for a periond of (1) year thereafter the (‘Intitial Term”). After the end of the Initial Term, the Agreement shall be automatically renewed for additional one-year periods unless terminated sooner in the accordance with Section 12 below.
6. REPRODUCTIONS. The parties acknowledge and agree that various images or reproductions of Talent will be arranged for or created by Slate during the term of this Agreement for use in advertising, copy, artwork, photographs, television, motion pictures and other purposes (collectively “Reproductions”). It is further acknowledged and agreed that Talent may not duplicate, copy, sell, or make use of any Reproduction for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of Slate. In the event that Talent breaches this provision and receives compensation for the use of any Reproduction, Slate shall be entitled to its fee of twenty percent (20%) plus all other remedies available to Slate at law or in equality. All Reproductions shall remain at all times the exclsuive property of Slate.
7. FEES. Slate shall receive a fee for its services in the amount of twenty percent (20%) of all compensation paid for Engagements arranged for Talent during the term of Agreement, including and Engagements that are arranged solely by the efforts of Talent or by the efforts of a third party. Slate also shall receive a fee in the amount of twenty percent (20%) of all compensation paid for the use of Reproductions created during the term of this Agreement. In the event that more than one individual is identifiable in a Reproduction, and accordingly Slate is obligated to remit payment to other individuals, Talent shall receive a pro rated share of the total compensation paid less Slate’s fee.
8. PAYMENT. The parties acknowledge and agree that all compensation from third parties for Engagements or for the use of Reproductions shall be paid directly to Slate. All money collected by Slate for the benefit of Talent shall be paid to Talent, less Slate’s fee, within (5) business days after the receipt of such money by Slate. Slate shall not be required to pay any money to Talent unless and until Slate receives payment from the third party.
9. RELEASE OF REPRODUCTIONS. Talent unconditionally authorizes and releases to Slate ownership of all right, title and interest in and to all Reproduction. Talent assigns the exclusive and complete control and discretion for the sale, use, reproduction, duplication or assignment of said Reproductions to Slate subject only to Talent’s rights of compensation hereunder.
10. NON-COMPETE. Talent agrees that during the term of this Agreement and for a period of one year after the termination of this Agreement (for whatever reason whastsoever), Talent will not directly or indirectly, either as an individual or as an officer, employee, independent contractor, partner, consultant, principal, agent, hareholder, director, or otherwise:
A. Render services to or solicit and existing client or prospective client of Slate through an entity other than Slate in competition with the business of Slate, as such business now exists or as it may exist at the time of termination. (For the purpose of this Agreement, (i) “Existing Client” shall mean any individual or entity, whether a corporation, partnership, limited liability company, joint venture, association, or other business organization from which Slate has within the one (1) year immediately preceding the termination of this Agreement, arranged or procured any Engagements, and (ii) “Prospective Client” shall mean any individiual entity, whether a corporation, partnershup, limited liability company, joint venture, association, or other business organization to which Slate has submitted, within the one (1) year immediately preceding the termination of this Agreement, an oral or written proposal to arrange or procure any Engagement;
B. Counsel, solicit or otherwise attempt to induce any existing client or prospective client of Slate to terminate its business relationship with Slate; or
C. Counsel, solicit or otherwise attempt to induce any talent under contract with Slate to terminate his or her business relationship with Slate
11. CONFIDENTIALITY. Talent shall not during the term of this Agreement and for a period of one (1) year after the termination of this Agreement (for any reason):
A. Disclose the name of any (i) existing client or prospective client of Slate or (ii) any independent contractor or employee of Slate to any third party without the prior written consent of Slate; or
B. Appropriate, take, disclose, or use any confidential information of Slate, including but not limited to any client lists, pricing information, or other information that is of value to Slate and not generally known to the competitors of Slate
12. TERMINATION. Either party may terminate this Agreement upon sixty (60) days prior written notice to the other Party after the Initial Term. In addition, Slate may terminate Talent immidiately upon the happening of any of the following:
A. Any material breach of Talent’s obligations hereunder;
B. Talent engages in the abuse of alcohol or a controlled substance or pleads guilty or nolo contendere to or is conviceted of a felony, or the Employee engages in acts of moral turpitude, proven dishonesty, theft, embezzlement, or, obtaining funds or property under false pretenses;
C. Talent engages in conduct that may reasonably be deemed to discredit Slate or is detrimental to the reputation, character, and standing of Slate;
D. Talent takes any actions which indicate a lack of loyalty to the Company or should take any action which adversely affects the professional reputation, financial stability or professional relationships of the Company;
E. Talent neglects or fails to adequately perform the dutied required to be performed by or her hereunder; or
F. The death of Talent
The Compensation, Release of Reproductions, Non-Compete and Confidentiality provisions of this Agreement shall survive its termination.
13. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR Talent is an independent contractor and not and employee of Slate. Talent shall be reponsible for transportation to and from Engagements and has the sole discretion in accepting and rejecting in a timely manner all Engagements. Talent is responsible for reporting all income and understand that taxes and social security will not be deducted from any payments due hereunder.
14. NOTICES. Whenever any party hereto desires or is required to provide and notice, demand, or request with respect to this Agreement, each such communication shall be in writing and shall be effective only if it is delivered by personal service (which shall include delivery by delivery service, express mail delivery service, telecopy, or telefax) or mailed, by United States certified mail, postage paid, and adressed as follows:
If to Slate; to: Slate Model & Talent Management, Inc.
Attention: Michelle Sorrell
If to Talent; to: ________________________________
15. ASSIGNMENT. Neither party may assign its rights under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party.
16. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the Stats of Florida
17. CAPTIONS. The captions contained herein and inserted only for the purpose of convenient reference and in no way define, limit or describe the scope or intent of this Agreement or any part hereof.
18. SEVERABILITY. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision herein shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
19. ATTORNEY’S FEES. The prevailing party in any litigation arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be enititled to recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, and out-of-pocket legal expenses from the other party.
20. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS.
A. Any breach by Talent of any of the terms and conditions hereunder may be enforced by Slate at any time.
B. The apparent delay, forbearsance or waiver of enforcement by Slate of any provision of this Agreement shall not operate to be constructed as a waiver of any breach or subsequent breach.
C. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, if any, between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof.
D. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except in writing signed by both parties.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have duly executed this Agreement as of and effective the date first above written.
SLATE MODEL AND TALENT MANAGEMENT, INC.